Coleman Research is currently recruiting a Data Entry Analyst to join our team in Raleigh, NC. This role has the opportunity to work both remotely and in-office.
In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing the data of various entries within our proprietary database. Data Entry Analysts will also work with other departments, including the Client Management teams, to accomplish these responsibilities.
- Review and confirm the employment history and contact information of all new experts that join Coleman’s network ensuring accuracy, consistency, and completeness
- Cross-reference submitted information against multiple sources, including resumes, biographic data and LinkedIn
- Proactively contact and update the employment information of existing experts through email and phone campaigns
- Liaise with Coleman’s Client Management teams to ensure completion of these tasks
- Other projects as needed
The above job description is not intended to be all-encompassing; rather, it provides a general description of the types of duties a Data Analyst can be expected to perform. The nature of the expert network industry allows for a variance in day-to-day tasks as Data Analyst respond to ever-changing client needs. The types of tasks performed, and the amount of time spent on certain tasks will vary according to client type, client need, and the macro environment of the industries in which our clients operate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 6 to 12 months of relevant work experience (customer service, administrative, investment management compliance or internal audit responsibilities are a plus); new graduates are also welcomed to apply
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent written skills
- Self- motivated, reliable, and energetic
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Detail and process oriented
- Outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere, but also manage projects independently
- Japanese Language Skills are a plus but not required
*Must be Authorized to work in the United States*
Why Join Us?
As a Data Entry Analyst at Coleman Research, you can jumpstart your career in the rapidly growing market research industry. Your success is our success. At Coleman, we devote time and resources so you can reach your professional potential. Throughout our onboarding training and beyond, we dedicate time to support your professional development through trainings, shadowing, cross department mentorships, and more.
If you are self-motivated, driven, and focused on achievement, there are no limits to your ability to succeed and grow with Coleman!
Our employees are our most valuable asset. They make Coleman VisasQ a vibrant and innovative place to work, and we strive to ensure the happiness and health of our employees by offering a variety of benefits and perks that include:
- Base Salary of $39,000 and 5% Annual Bonus eligibility
- Responsible Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Work
- Regular team socials and outings
- 90% employer costs coverage for health and dental insurance premiums
- 401K Contributions
- Monthly mobile phone usage reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement Program
We focus on fostering the personal and professional development of our employees, and strongly believe in our talents’ potential to develop into future leaders. We provide extensive orientation and training programs for each of our employees throughout their careers with Coleman, as well as educational assistance programs to encourage our people to stay curious and to continue learning.
We also believe in giving back to our communities. In that spirit, we provide each employee with 2 paid community service days per year, and, as an organization, participate in other volunteer and fundraising activities that are meaningful to our employees.
We have an interactive management team, and an open and collaborative work environment, whereby we value creativity of thought and listen to the voice of our employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All Coleman employees are required to sign the Company’s standard non-compete agreement as a condition of accepting employment.
- Salary Offer $20.000 ~ $50.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1