The Clinical Research & New Solutions department develops, deploys and manages programs and capabilities rooted in health decision science. This department serves clients and patients through programs and services that support better drug, pharmacy and health choices. The department includes Knowledge Solutions, Consumer Solutions, Research & New Solutions and Clinical Services. In Knowledge Solutions, which this role resides within, provides best-in-class analytics to our customers by creating efficiencies via Self-Service tools, improving processes, and delivering new innovative Business Intelligence solutions to drive new sales, client retention and upsells.
The Senior Analyst will provide support for advanced analytical and operational reporting, with focus on the database and infrastructure that supports end user applications. He/she will be expected to complete day-to-day project tasks without immediate supervision and will resolve non-routine issues escalated from more junior team members. He/she will be responsible for supporting our b2b (business to business) reporting applications with focus on our web-based, self-serve reporting tools. The core functions of this position will include understanding in detail how the application functions, participating in and occasionally leading design discussions with project sponsors, drafting business requirements, creating and executing test plans, and resolving production issues. This role will require knowledge of standard SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) with strong quality assurance and application testing knowledge. A core function of this position will be ensuring application enhancements and fixes are delivered without defects.
- Provide support for web-based, self-service reporting application for both internal teams as well as clients and brokers to help understand issues and inquiries, with focus on the underlying data stores
- Work closely with our partners throughout the company to gather, interpret and articulate the needs of the business stakeholders into consumable business and/or data requirements
- Collaborate in an Agile environment, working with team members to effectively communicate business requirements and expectations
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of data through ongoing research, evaluation, and reconciliation contributing to ongoing report maintenance and enhancement
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA)/User Acceptance testing (UAT) functions to solutions are accurate and ready for production
- Ability to work off-hours when necessary to support production releases.
- Document research/analysis, resolution and/or identify additional resources needed to help resolve issues.
- Design and implement technical, business, and functional requirements for use by the team
- Develop and improve processes and documentation to support best practices
- Collaborate with Business users and internal teams to drive decision making to ensure that business needs are being met
- Manage competing priorities and escalations, and collaborate to set and meet deadlines
- Communicate project status and escalate issues as needed
- Work on special projects and assist in analysis of production issues as assigned
- Post-secondary degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of SQL to support business via queries and thorough data validation
- Demonstrated experience in application development/support and testing.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (knowledge of JIRA a plus)
- lity to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
- Ability to provide innovative, practical, and consistent solutions
- Experience working closely with Technology/IT and end users preferred
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and meet project deadlines via team collaboration
- Demonstrated analytical mindset, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with health care or PBM (Prescription Benefit Management) industry
- Excellent collaboration and partnership skills with experience in managing multiple priorities and agility in adapting to change
- Demonstrated ability to compile and analyze information and provide resolutions or recommendations for improvement.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong documentation skills
- Strong communication skills and an ability to translate data analysis results for different partner and stakeholder audiences
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload. For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of 60,300 – 100,500 USD / yearly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1