Team: Operations – Data & Technology
Package: Pension, Unlimited leave, Flexible working
Location: Remote working
Salary: £55,000 – £77,000
Working Hours: Full or Part time.
Minimum 3 days per week.
Corndel is a unique, multi award-winning UK management and technology training provider that focuses on delivering the highest quality programmes throughout an employee’s career. We partner with some of the UK’s largest and most exciting businesses to help drive organisational and personal performance through transformational learning. Our vision is to shape a world where everyone is empowered to be their professional best. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and provide a great platform for proactive and motivated individuals to take the next exciting step in their career. You will be joining an organisation with a fun, entrepreneurial and supportive environment, providing fulfilling work and an open, informal culture.
Corndel is seeking exceptional individuals to join our Professional Development Expert (PDE) Team to deliver first class coaching and training for our Data Professionals and Data Analytics programs. To be successful in this role you must be passionate about Data and be able to demonstrate its practical and pragmatic uses, which will be evident from your own career journey.We are looking for people who understand the complexities, challenges, rewards and importance of data led decision making. Using their experience in Excel, PowerBI, and predictive modelling, to pass on their knowledge and skills in conjunction with an accredited and highly acclaimed qualification to help others succeed. As part of your development, we will enable you to achieve a professional teaching qualification so prior teaching/training experience is not necessary although it is a bonus.As a Corndel Professional Development Expert, you will provide first-class coaching, mentoring and training to develop and progress learners working with some of the largest and highest profile businesses in the UK.
- Manage a caseload of learners, mentoring, coaching and equipping them to become data literate, showcasing how to utilise data in their decision making, and supporting them to develop the technical skills needed to generate meaningful insights from their organisations data leading to tangible business impact.
- Take our theoretical course content and tailor it for each individual learner that you are supporting through regular teaching sessions and workshops
- Support your caseload of learners to complete all Corndel training material and assessment tasks in a timely manner
- Ensure that each of your learners is working on their respective qualification, accepts the value of it, is making progress and is actively pursuing it as a means of furthering their career
- Work with key stakeholders to support learner progress and client delight
- Ultimately you will be judged on the number of learners successfully completing the qualification, and the satisfaction of each learner and their line manager with the Corndel programme
- Potential to manage client account relationships from an operational perspective
- Evidence a commitment to the values of Corndel and an understanding of the transformational impact of education.
KPI’s – by cohort typically 40-45 learners
- Teaching a cohort of learners, guiding them through their Data Professionals and Data Analytics Programme.
- Ensuring over 85% of learners achieve their qualification(s) on time.
- Meeting regular milestones for each learner to present a compliant portfolio of evidence.
- Supporting learners to complete their portfolio within the set timescales and to the highest standard possible.
- Timetabling and holding one-to-one teaching sessions regularly.
- Facilitating workshops that engage, motivate and educate the learner.
- Engaging with the learners’ line managers on a quarterly basis to review progress.
- Adhering to all compliance requirements for the qualification
- Supporting the Skills for Business team to engage learners through Maths & English qualification where relevant.
Corndel is looking for exceptional talent, people who want to make a difference and who are used to working hard and achieving personal success. People who understand the complexities, challenges, satisfaction and frustrations of being a leader in Data or a Data scientist/Analyst and want to pass on their knowledge and skills in conjunction with a comprehensive and highly acclaimed qualification to help others succeed.We are searching for people who can demonstrate the following attributes.
Personality and Attitude
- A self-starter and self-manager who can engage people, keep them engaged and progressing through the qualification.
- Want to teach and ensure learning is taking place.
- A can-do and upbeat attitude to work, colleagues, clients and managers.
- An inquisitive mind, able to find things out and problem solve.
- Solutions focused with detailed attention to both the outcomes and the inputs to secure them.
- With integrity and standards that mirror those of Corndel – where people and success matter.
- A passion for continued professional and personal development and a desire and pleasure in seeing others develop and succeed.
- A person who wants to make a difference.
- Ability to understand people and tailor solutions to meet each person’s particular learning style and situation. Working together to create the right and best method of success for each learner.
- Organised, knowing where each learner is on the programme and keeping clear and comprehensive records to manage learner, employer, awarding body and Ofsted expectations.
- Focusing time and attention on every learner to ensure they achieve their qualification, always keeping the main goal in sight and adapting where necessary to meet these goals.
- A natural enabler and facilitator of people, processes and situations.
- A good listener.
Knowledge And Experience
- Demonstrable experience working in Excel, Power BI, SQL and/or Python, and have sound experience building and implementing predictive models.
- Understanding what it is like to work technical and non-technical stakeholders and be able to offer practical advice and support for the day-to-day issues that our learners will face.
- An understanding of what it is like to be mentored, and to mentor others to gain and grow strategic, impactful and scalable data skills.
- A solid understanding of Apprenticeship delivery requirements including the importance of quality assurance, and awarding organisation requirements
- A confident user of IT with a willingness and aptitude to learn a new system and a capability to apply and share this with all managers and colleagues.
As part of our commitment to create an inclusive workplace where all colleagues can be their true selves, excel in their roles and progress in their careers, we recognise the importance of embracing the diversity in the working population and making Corndel a fully accessible employer. As Corndel is a Disability Confident Employer, we make sure that a fair and proportionate number of disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job will be offered an interview. If you would like to be considered under this scheme, when submitting your application, please select the appropriate option to let us know that you have a disability. Please note this does not mean that all disabled people are entitled to an interview, in some recruitment situations such as peak times, we might need to limit the overall numbers of interviews we offer.If you have a disability that might affect any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know about any help or reasonable adjustments you need before any interview or assessment. We’ll work with you to make sure any appropriate support is in place and make the application process a more positive experience. Corndel is committed to safeguarding and safer recruitment practices, and will undertake pre-employment checks on the successful candidate, including Enhanced DBS Disclosure and a Barred List Check.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1