- To support the Data Migration Programme Manager in delivering the migration activities of mapping and documenting the migration transformation rules
- The Data Migration Analyst will support the data migration of businesses to enable the delivery of a TA platform for a strategic client. They will be accountable for making assessments, analysis, decisions and delivery of the migrated data for TA client onboarding
Impact on Business
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
- Develop best practices, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage the source to target data mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Manage client relationships and expectations by developing and executing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project or change status
Leadership & Teamwork
- Work collaboratively with Operations, consultants, delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options
- Teamwork with other Design Build & Support team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to peers and others; driving the resolution of issues, and holding self and team members accountable for results
- Collaborate closely with Technology counterparts and software vendors to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance during the QA process
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
Management of Risk
- Responsible for the continual assessment of operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructuring and the impact of new technology.
- Demonstrates compliance with HSBC Bank plc Group standards, manuals, and policies and adheres to the defined work practices, internal controls and risk management standards associated with the role.
Observation of Internal Controls
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Understands follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business activities associated with the role, specifically HSBC Bank plc internal controls, and compliance policies and manuals.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Degree level and 5 years of the practical data migration experience
- Transfer Agency Experience
- Experience of working with internal IT teams as well as external vendors
- Strong experience and proven track record that can be demonstrated in delivering complex migration programs
- Flexibility in approach and methodology, and the ability to show initiative and respond quickly to changing situations
- Strong Oracle SQL
- Excellent documentation skills for functional specifications
- Excellent client-facing skills, with experience of managing client relationships either external clients or internal stakeholders
- Excellent 360-degree communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work to bring clarity to requirements by effectively engaging clients or partners
- Knowledge of GTAP
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and deliver results to a high standard, escalating where required
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude in all aspects of performing job duties
- Sound understanding of IT infrastructure and software development lifecycle in the context of system changes
- Ability to execute a role with a high level of autonomy while being mindful of when to seek guidance and approval
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1