Data Production Analyst – 26003
Operations – USA Coral Springs, Florida
Nielsen Scarborough, the nation’s premier source for consumer insights is looking for talented individuals to join the team at our Coral Springs office. We measure the shopping patterns, lifestyles and media habits of consumers locally, regionally, and nationally. From retail outlets to home improvement stores to cellular phone preferences to travel, Scarborough measurements detail the dynamic lives of American adults.
We are looking for a motivated individual with advanced problem-solving abilities and strong analytical and communication skills who enjoys working with large amounts of data and has experience working with tight deadlines and fast changing priorities.
- Ensures survey setup and processing tasks are completed by scheduled due dates.
- Track job status for various data delivery points.
- Ensures the survey instrument/questionnaire is designed as expected.
- Executes quality control measures to ensure processes and tasks are running error free.
- Checks and trends data for accuracy.
- Researches and analyzes data discrepancies and leverages Application Development team as needed to resolve issues in order to meet client deliverables.
- Identify production challenges that may cause potential deliverable delays, leveraging other resources, and taking corrective action as needed.
- Teams with other Scarborough personnel in Coral Springs, FL; Dallas, TX; and New York, NY on new development and projects as necessary.
- Participates in development and implementation of process improvements for quality focused internal systems and processes.
- Creates internal documentation for new processes and updates documentation on existing processes.
- Participates with Software Testing team to conduct system tests as needed, keeping records of all tests performed including dates, description of test(s), and sample data sets utilized in testing.
- Verifies market specific data including: sample geography definitions, telephone sample size, sample orders, populations, etc.
- Assists and supports other team members with their workload and responsibilities as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2 years of experience working with large data set (creating and analyzing)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite production (especially Excel) and Google Apps
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize essential tasks and take initiative
- Knowledge of relational databases a plus
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Coral Springs , Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,
- Market Research
- Management Consulting
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1