Direct recruiters from this company will be at the Accelerate AI Career Expo.
Register for free: http://bit.ly/2MGFntn
Submit Resume To: https://share.hsforms.com/1XnFwfJRKR6Gs71Qp_oiUsQ13zdw
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Data Science and AI Technical Marketing team in the IBM Data and AI Business Unit is looking for a rockstar data science thought leader to join the technical marketing team. IBM’s fast growing portfolio of products is for data scientists, AI developers and machine learning engineers. They offer a startup-like environment based in the data science hub of San Francisco within a high-growth and industry-leading business that includes Watson, Cloud, AI. If you have existing relationships within this technical community and a deep understanding of how to speak to the data science practitioner because you are one, this role is ideal for you.
You will focus on reaching the data science audience with the right technical messages and content by leveraging your technical chops as well as the huge base of the best and brightest IBM engineers from around the globe – including their local Machine Learning Hub and Center for Open-Source Data & AI Technologies right here in the Valley. You will be an internal champion for data scientists, insuring their marketing, content, and programs resonate with them. You will be responsible for driving community engagement within both the IBM community and non-IBM communities by working with IBM developer advocates, solution architects, engineers, researchers, product management, and beyond.
You will be instrumental in defining the content to engage data scientists, understanding the worlds of enterprise data science and open source alike and how to bring these together. You are a thought leader, regularly writing blogs and speaking, and have a social presence.
Specific responsibilities include
- Content creation and strategy to continuously engage the data science audience via online, meet ups, webinars, blogs, hackathons, engaging demos and more
- Author articles and speak at conferences
- Develop targeted messaging to speak to the technical data science audience
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape
- Lead activities to drive IBM awareness and thought leadership for data science and AI
- Build technical customer presentations
- Work with engineers, product managers, technical sales teams to script impactful demos
- Partner with the developer advocate team to identify relevant solutions, architectures, and create code samples for sharing with the community
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 2-5 years experience practicing data science
- Hands on programming skills using open sources frameworks and tooling
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field such as Computer Science
- Experience engaging with data science and technical communities
- Demonstrated presentation, speaking, writing skills
- Ability to drive projects and cross functional communication across a complex global organization
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- 2-5 years product marketing or product management experience
- Experience with enterprise software, specifically analytics and data technologies
- Recognized as a data science community leader with existing contacts, credibility, visibility
- Experience driving thought leadership through community or marketing channels
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1