ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, they leverage their deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Their most valuable asset is their people—a fact that’s reflected in their values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Their teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Their recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
DATA SCIENCE ASSOCIATE
Data Science Associates (DSAs) design, develop and execute high-impact analytics solutions for large, complex, structured and unstructured data sets (including big data) to help clients make better fact-based decisions.
- Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner;
- Execute statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning and retrieval processes) on large data sets to identify trends, figures and other relevant information;
- Collaborate with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings;
- Contribute to the evaluation of emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to their analytical platform.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related discipline, and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required;
- Knowledge of big data/advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. text mining, social listening, recommender systems, predictive modeling, etc.);
- Knowledge of programming (e.g. Java/Python/R);
- Exposure to tools/platforms (e.g. Hadoop eco system and database systems);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- High motivation, good work ethic and maturity.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. They are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1