ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing, and sales strategy, operations, and technology, they leverage their deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Their most valuable asset is their people—a fact that’s reflected in their values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. Their users are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellence (AI CoE) is focused on conducting applied AI research and is a vehicle for developing frontier innovations for their clients. The charter of the AI CoE is to conduct high-impact research on AI problems as they arise in the context of making complex business decisions. A high degree of collaboration with other members of the CoE is expected.
- Design, develop and execute high-impact AI research on complex AI-related problems;
- Conduct background literature review in order to frame the problems mathematically;
- Define and lead technical projects within the department;
- Own research activities pertaining to the assigned research agenda;
- Contribute to thought leadership through research and publications;
- Prepare the abstracts & articles, and submit to leading AI and industry-specific journals;
- Present the research in selected conferences
- Interacting with multiple research and product teams;
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, AI, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or related discipline; plus 2-4 years of relevant post-PhD work experience;
- In lieu of a Ph.D., 5-8 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience;
- Experience with conducting research/publishing in AI areas of interest to the CoE (e.g., NLP, Computer Vision, Reinforcement Learning, etc.);
- Relevant programming experience (Python preferred);
- Relevant domain knowledge preferred; (healthcare/transportation/hi-tech/insurance);
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- High motivation, good work ethic, and maturity;
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs, and retirement savings benefits. They are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1