The Open Data Science Conference (ODSC) is an international conference series that brings together the best minds in data science. As a global leader, we host international conferences in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science around the globe including Boston, San Francisco, New York, London, Tokyo, India, Sao Paulo, and Ukraine. We have one of the largest online communities in data science and AI via our blog site and training site. We host data scientists from companies like Apple, Google, Uber, Amazon, Facebook, IBM, and the hottest startups in the field.
ODSC is seeking a Data Science intern who is eager to expand and leverage the ODSC and help our team to build the future of education through the data-driven decision making and data-powered products.
- Work with the ODSC team and its advisers on assessment questions, notes, and explanations for surveys
- Collect, organize and deliver data for analysis
- Provide timely and accurate analytical support to the team, ensures results are validated to ensure accuracy
- Be available for at least 15+ hours/weekly
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or related field (recent graduates also welcome to apply)
- Strong communication skills, particularly around explaining technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Proficient with at least one scripting language (e.g. Python)
- Proficient with at least one statistical software package (e.g. R, NumPy/SciPy/Pandas)
What we offer
- Paid internship
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1