Adobe Research (https://research.adobe.com/) in San Jose is looking for interns to work on a range of problems in machine learning, deep learning, digital marketing, experience marketing, and analytics. As interns, you’ll have the opportunity to work on real-world terabyte-scale problems in Adobe Experience Cloud (http://www.adobe.com/experience-cloud.html). The interns will be supervised by researchers who have excellent publication records at top-tier machine learning and AI conferences as well as journals in recent years.
The internships will be in San Jose, California, in the heart of Silicon Valley. The duration of the internship is 12 weeks and it can start at any time.
The applicants should be either at the final stage of a Master’s or in a Ph.D. program in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, or related fields; with a strong background in AI, machine learning, and good programming skills.
They encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible. The screening of the candidates will continue until the positions are filled. The application should include a brief description of the applicant’s research interests and past experience, plus a CV that contains the degrees, GPAs, relevant publications, names and the contact information of references, and other relevant documents.
Their Research Topics Include
- Graphical models and approximate inference
- Deep learning, deep reinforcement learning, and representation learning
- Time-series prediction and spatial-temporal analysis
- Risk analysis, risk-sensitive optimization, behavioral decision making
- Anomaly and change detection in high-dimensional data
- Data cleansing: imbalanced data, categorical variables, missing values, dimensionality reduction, feature selection
- Data understanding: learning to type/map new data by applying transfer learning approaches
- Activity recognition from the web, mobile, and location data
- Sensor fusion to understand intent and actions to drive experiences
- Clustering / similarity metrics / embeddings of user trajectories
- Big data visualization
- Real-time bidding optimization
- Data-efficient machine learning through weak supervision or self- supervision
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through their unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what their employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits they offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. They welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1