Teespring is revolutionizing e-commerce by empowering anyone to create and sell real products anywhere in the world. By powering all aspects from the e-commerce layer to creating the physical product to delivering it to buyers, anyone can launch a store selling real products within minutes. Their unique print on demand structure allows creators to sell with zero cost or risk.
By removing all barriers, Teespring unleashes a world of creative ideas that would never have existed. Teespring has helped creators sell over 25 million products in more than 80 countries across the world. And they’re just getting started…
What is the job?
Data Science is critical in realizing their mission by fueling actionable data insights to drive impact across all areas of their business from product direction, marketing strategy and operational excellence. They are creating a new team with a mandate to drive data-informed decision making among their product and commercial teams. They are looking for an experienced data scientist to lead this team, manage data scientists / engineers, and work directly with product managers, commercial leads and leadership to grow Teespring into the best e-commerce platform.
This role is critical to shaping what Data Science looks like at Teespring. It will own data engineering, business intelligence, and predictive analytics.
- Master the key underlying drivers for growth in each of our different user segments – Designers, YouTubers, etc.
- Inspire new changes to the product through proactive analysis of data
- Drive decision making with predictive analyses that inform marketing initiatives
- Ensure experiments are run both efficiently and in a robust manner
- Build intuitive dashboards and visualizations to communicate insights
- Diagnose and improve our data pipelines that power our data warehouse
- Form systems to integrate analytics into our different business functions (commercial, product, engineering, operations, business operations)
What do we need?
- 4+ years experience in a data science or analytics role
- Experience analyzing funnels, features on user facing web / mobile products
- Expert in SQL and can quickly pick up on new schema as database evolves
- Expert in creating visualizations that highlight important data via Tableau, or similar
- Experience or willingness to learn tools to create data pipelines
- Highly impact driven with insatiable curiously for how we could be better
- Desire to lead and mentor individuals
- Experience in additional coding languages for data science applications (e.g. Python)
- Cluster management (e.g. Redshift)
- Fluent in BASH scripting and Git
What do they offer?
Here Are The Benefits You Will Receive
Happiness is just as important to them as hard work. What makes them different is their desire to completely change how the world thinks about commerce.
- Working with talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial teams
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company contributions toward Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Flex time and paid holidays
- Generous stock options
- Daily company-provided lunch and abundant snacks
- Endless free t-shirts!
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1