Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. They’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for them? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. They believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join their crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit them here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
The data and statistics expert. You know what Bayes’ Rule and Heteroscedasticity are all about. And you’re all about helping clients turn data into information they can use.
- Lead and manage a small team of data scientists
- Deliver data science insights using statistical, data mining, and machine and deep learning
- Understand client needs and create solutions for them
- Provide thought leadership for projects and about leading technologies
- Keep up-to-date on AI trends
Here’s what you need:
- At least 5 years using statistics and data science
- At least 5 years developing machine learning using clustering, regression, optimization,r ecommendation, and neural networks, among other techniques
- At least 2 years working with data science tools like Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- A Bachelor’s degree in data science and a related discipline like mathematics, statistics, computer science or physic
Bonus Points If
- You’ve got a master’s degree in a related field
- You’ve worked as a consultant
- You’re passionate, creative, and forward thinking
- You’ve got experience working with cloud services like AWS, Google, and Azure.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to their service men and women.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1