Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. Accenture is also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for them is about solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. They believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services.
The data and statistics expert. You will bring your expertise and passion to tackle different analytics problems, living between known state of the art technologies/methodologies and production level solutions. And you’re all about helping clients turn data into information they can use.
- Lead and manage a small team of data scientists
- Deliver data science insights using statistical, data mining, and machine and deep learning
- Facilitate the development of “request for proposals” responses and contract development
- Understand client needs and create solutions for them
- Provide thought leadership for projects and about leading technologies
- Play an active role building a practice including capability development and innovation
- Keep up-to-date on AI trends
Here’s what you need:
- At least 5 years using statistics and data science
- At least 3 years developing Machine Learning, regression, optimization, recommendation, and neural networks, among other techniques
- At least 3 years working with data science tools like Python, R, Scala, Julia, or SAS
- A Bachelor’s degree in data science and a related discipline like mathematics, statistics, computer science or physics
Bonus points if:
- You have a Master’s degree in data science and related disciplines as data science, mathematics, statistics, operational research, computer science, physics, or related fields.
- You have worked as a consultant on big data projects know how to use big data tools like Hadoop, Hive, and Spark and have working knowledge of data querying (e.g. Spark SQL, SQL, Workbench, MS Access) and Ad-hoc Data Analysis, Reporting` Dashboard and Visualization (Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview)
- You’re passionate, creative, and forward thinking
- You have experience working with cloud services like AWS, Google, and Azure.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1