The Applied Machine Learning Data Science team is a unique combination of machine learning techniques, algorithms, big data technologies, as well as real-world business solutions that will impact billions of devices in the world. Join them and you will have the opportunity to do groundbreaking applied machine learning work that will shape the industry.
- A background in computer science, information science, or similar quantitative field. Ph.D. is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with deep learning and traditional ML modeling in NLP, information retrieval
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in algorithm design, modeling, or quantitative analysis.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with big data systems (e.g., Spark and Hadoop) with TB to PB scale datasets.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing data science and machine learning projects. Python is strongly preferred.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Keras
- Experience with optimization, approximation algorithms, distributed algorithm design, and hands-on implementation of these techniques.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in hiring and leading a team of data scientists.
- Ability to coach data scientists and a drive to invest in the team’s success.
- Excellent presentation skills, communicating complex analysis and concepts into concise business highlights.
Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norms at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with their products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to their business practices – strengthening their commitment to leave the world better than they found it. You should join the Apple Applied Machine Learning if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
The Data Science Manager will engage with business teams to find opportunities, understand requirements, and translate those requirements into technical solutions.
- Design data science approach, applying state-of-the-art ML techniques and developing custom algorithms as needed by the business problem
- Collaborate with data engineers and platform architects to implement robust production real-time and batch decisioning solutions
- Ensure operational and business metric health by monitoring production decision points
- Communicate results of analyses to business partners and executives
- Research new technologies and methods across data science, data engineering, and data visualization to improve the technical capabilities of the team
Your passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on their team. They are in need of a creative thinker with deep expertise in machine learning, algorithms, and optimization. You will work with amazing colleagues, brainstorm new ideas, and develop models and algorithms to solve challenging problems that have a substantial impact.
Education & Experience
Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics or related field.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1