They are looking for outstanding data scientists to join a brand new team that will build and deliver Advanced Analytics with a huge remit: you will be working across our entire commercial agenda – from brand building, through innovation and content development, through to go-to-market optimization and revenue management.
This is a unique opportunity for someone intellectually curious, to work on a variety of use cases and data sets to engage, test your skills and explore. Project work will span all parts of their business, across all categories and across diverse markets in both East and West Europe. Your role will have a broad and far-reaching impact on the way they operate.
They are looking for candidates that have not only cut edge data science, advanced analytics and AI/ML techniques but also have the commercial nous to identify business implications, support the design on implementation plans and embed analytics within their business processes.
This team is sponsored by the most senior commercial executives and will be the focus of significant investment over the next few years. For candidates, this represents a unique opportunity to build and shape the way that PepsiCo leverages data science from the outset, then grows in responsibility as they scale its application across their business.
Successful candidates can be based in any of their major European hubs (Reading, London, Barcelona, Istanbul or Moscow) to enable close contact with business teams and help engender a broad, data-first culture in their decision making.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge that interests you, and you believe you have a combination of outstanding data science and commercial skills then PepsiCo would love to hear from you.
- Lead Advanced Analytics projects that deliver business solutions through data science, working with different stakeholders and team leaders to leverage your expertise
- Identify opportunities to leverage huge and varied datasets to build competitive advantage, and work with the data to create solutions that drive real business impact.
- Consult with stakeholders to define the business problems, advise how to apply data to these.
- Design and use algorithms to automate the generation of insights, identifying meaningful relationships across a wide range of structured and unstructured data. Derive insights through machine learning, collaborative filtering, location analytics, new AI/ML tech, etc.
- Elevate the role of Advanced Analytics across the business.
- Develop a pipeline to enhance existing tools and build simulation, forecasting, and prediction capability to build competitive advantage and better action plans.
- Define the technology infrastructure that will take their data science, advanced analytics and AI/ML capability to the next level.
- Act as an “evangelist” for data science within the business.
- Educate business leaders on the opportunities associated with applying advanced analytics.
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field
- Outstanding data science capabilities, with applied experience of machine-learning techniques including classifiers, regression, clustering, decisions trees, collaborative filtering, neural networks, and ensemble techniques
- Broad awareness of Data Science concepts including, regression techniques (linear, logistic, etc), correlation variance, standard dev, dimensionality reduction, unsupervised learning, parameter tuning, cross-validation, bootstrapping, forecasting and imputation
- Knowledge and experience of location intelligence and analytics a plus
- A passion for the power of data and turning this into ideas / commercial initiatives
- Experience in leading data science projects and data science teams
- Understanding of the tech available to enable data science teams
- Knowledge / passion for consumer goods/retail/brands/food and beverages
They are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, they value diversity at their company; it is an essential part of their success. They do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1