They are looking for hands-on problem solvers with a strong ability to lead through influence and build organizations. You will work in close partnership with a top-notch group of researchers and data scientists across FB Inc. to translate user research and guidance from technical experts into data-driven product strategies. You will enjoy working with one of the richest data sets in the world, cutting edge technology, and the ability to see your strategic thinking and ideas turned into real products on a regular basis. You should be flexible and comfortable working in a cross-functional capacity within a fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment.
- Identify high-impact analytical problems and find innovative ways to tackle these problems via data analysis, experimentation, and statistical modeling
- Seize opportunities to ensure product teams are prioritizing the most impactful work
- Ensure product strategy has actionable measurement plans by owning goal metrics and evaluating product team performance
- Execute on high priority learning initiatives and measurement strategies for Well-being, Instagram, and Facebook
- Establish strong trusted relationships with the data science and product communities of Instagram and Facebook
- Lead cross-functional and cross-team relationship building and collaboration with product, user research, and engineering teams
- 6+ years of experience with quantitative analysis
- 3+ years of experience with people management
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role in a technology company, consulting, investment banking, or product management
- 5+ years of experience with SQL or other programming languages
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience communicating the results of the analysis
- Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, mathematics, economics)
- Understanding of statistical analysis, experience with packages, such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Experience with complex measurement methodologies and evaluating ML models
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop)
- Experience working on mitigating safety risks in video content
- Experience working in a highly ambiguous field with evolving definitions and boundaries
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. They do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. They also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in their recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let them know at email@example.com.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1