Messenger currently has 1.3 billion+ monthly active users. The scale of user impact here is tremendous. This team is responsible for user acquisition and retention strategy for Messenger which includes acquiring new users from FB, from other marketing channels, registration/login, needy user retention, contacts/connections, and their Messenger Lite and emerging markets strategy.
- Partner with cross-functional partners and leadership team to drive user growth and influence product strategy through data insights
- Drive analytics and experimentation excellence ensuring high-quality analytics output
- Drive data infrastructure
- Own reporting of user growth and communication to org and leadership team
- Drive improvements in and own MAP/DAP/Retention investigation and monitoring process
- Own user growth goal-setting process, getting alignment across key stakeholders and leadership
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of analysts, data scientist
- Experience in cross-functional partnership among teams of Engineering, Design, PM, Data Engineering
- Enthusiasm for space & problem Messenger is trying to solve
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. They do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. They also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in their recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let them know at email@example.com.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1