They are looking for an analytics expert to lead and manage a team of Data Scientists within Spotify Premium. This team will represent the voice of data and insights in Premium projects and be part the Premium Analytics lead team.
You will use sophisticated techniques on large sets of data to create actionable business insights and recommendations. You will be a key partner to their VP of Subscriptions to help understand and guide the growth of the subscription business.
What You’ll Do
- You will lead, manage and grow a global team of Data Scientists within Spotify Premium
- Closely collaborate and partner with senior leaders across multiple teams and disciplines
- Use industry-leading tools and methods for data analytics to drive business value
- Define appropriate KPIs, forecast business impact of growth initiatives and more
Who You Are
- You are proficient in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics, or other relevant quantitative subjects
- You have 3+ years of leadership and management experience as well as hands on Data Science experience
- You have a deep understanding of statistics coupled with strong business acumen
- You are an excellent communicator with ability to clearly and concisely explain complex and technical topics to business stakeholders
- You possess strong project management skills with the ability to mobilize and lead teams quickly and effectively
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment and can deal with ambiguity maturely
- You are passionate about fostering insights driven culture
- You possess coding skills in writing code Python/R, Java, Scala and have strong SQL skills
- You have experience with analytics tools such as Tableau and QlikSense
They are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for their users and their creators. This is something they value deeply and they encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1