About The Team
At Stitch Fix, our mission is to define the future of retail by combining art and science. The Client Algorithms team thinks deeply about building meaningful and enduring relationships with our clients: starting them, developing them, and understanding them. We work on problems across the company with business partners from the product, marketing, finance, and other teams to help drive and plan for growth; personalize clients’ between-Fix experiences; and enable better business decisions.
About The Role
This role will manage one of the core teams on Client Algorithms. You’ll be leading a high-profile team that works closely with marketing and finance. More details will be available during the initial phone call.
We’re Excited About You Because…
- you have several years of experience in a cross-functional data science role, including leading a team in a fast-paced environment.
- you’ve got a strong background in math and statistics.
- you’re detail-oriented, precise, and are known for the level of rigor you bring to problem framing.
- you’re goal-oriented and like to get things done.
- you’re an outstanding communicator, including at the executive level (esp. the senior marketing and finance leaders).
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX…
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal oriented people. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Transforming the way people find what they love”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is an online personal style service for men and women combining art and science to disrupt and redefine the retail industry. We’re the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a refined and deeply personalized shopping experience. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity; and we’re looking for incredible people to contribute! We’d love for you to help us carry on the trend.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1