This is a post on behalf of the AIPlus hiring partner.
Apply with Job ID # 100051
– You will provide technical expertise in building and maintaining artificial intelligence product in a cloud environment
– You will build scalable solutions as part of the artificial intelligence pipeline
– You will collaborate with IT/Engineering to ensure proposed solutions are implemented/supported
– You will ensure implemented solutions within production meet design requirement
– You will build Machine Learning pipelines and train models
– You will work in code notebooks
– You will build & validate models
– You will monitor & retrain models
– You will monitor and bug fix solutions
– 3+ years’ experience – Computer Science, Programming skills
– 3+ years’ experience – Probability and Statistics
– 3+ years’ experience – Data Modeling and Evaluation
– 3+ years’ experience – Experience with Big Data and Machine Learning in a cloud environment (Azure/Databricks experience strongly)
– 3+ years’ experience – Expert programming skills in at least two of the following: Python, R, Scala, Spark, or Java. Strong preference for Python/Spark/Keras
– 2+ years’ experience – in applying supervised, unsupervised, and semi-supervised learning techniques
– 2+ years’ experience – Building Machine Learning pipeline ( data ingestion, feature engineering, modeling including ensemble methods, predicting, explaining, deploying, and diagnosing overfitting )
– 3+ years’ experience – in model selection and sampling
– 1+ years’ experience – deep learning and neural nets (strong preference for experience with Keras)
– Deep knowledge base in Machine Learning and in-depth expertise in applying automated solutions in Decision Optimization/Workflow processes.
– Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
– Experience in retail or loyalty programs preferred
MS or Ph.D. in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related engineering or information sciences discipline and in lieu of an MS, a BS and 4+ years of experience will be considered.
They are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. They are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, they are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
They strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. Our partner is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. They do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. They proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists, and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for their job opportunities.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1