If you consider yourself an expert on the Healthcare industry and in Data Science and are excited about the potential of automated machine learning to drive significant improvements in patient outcomes, cost savings for providers and payers, and bottom-line impact, then you may be the ideal Data Science SME-Healthcare Lead to join their rapidly growing DataRobot team.
They’re looking for a self-motivated Data Science SME-Healthcare candidate who has strong fundamentals of applied data science in the healthcare setting and enjoys communicating and evangelizing healthcare data science solutions to internal and external business stakeholders.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Create assets (demo datasets, demo scripts, slides, blog posts, white-papers, etc.) demonstrating the value of DataRobot platform for specific use cases in providers and payers
- Leverage industry data, partner data, and developing new datasets with partners or customers
- Create technical content to enable customer-facing data scientists to better support our Healthcare customers and assist the GM of Healthcare with other content pieces as needed (webinars, ebook, case studies).
- Help prepare Customer Facing Data Scientist’s (CFDs) and Account Executives to do an effective presentation to healthcare prospects
- Assist CFDSs in effective demos for healthcare prospects including data, scripts, value props.
- Help win accounts in the Healthcare industry (Payers, Providers, Pharmacies, Dental, Vision, MSOs, Medical Supply Companies, Medical Device Companies).
- Assist where needed in initial POC engagements (healthcare companies) and customer projects
- Be able to educate executives on the strategic value propositions of DataRobot in the Healthcare Industry
- Product Development
- Participate in Product Development/Solutions Development Discussions when needed
- Track DataRobot product adoption and usage by Healthcare customers in conjunction with Healthcare Industry GM; identify issues that may be impeding adoption and escalate internally to the appropriate organization for follow-up action.
- Providing the customer’s point of view to DataRobot’s Product team, informing the direction of future product feature development
- Events participation in the area of Healthcare
- Participate in conferences and marketing events in the area of healthcare as needed (ie. HIMSS, etc.)
- Assisting the GM of health and the marketing department in events selection and planning for the year
- Understanding and empathizing with customer’s pain points of building AI solutions
- Collaborating with Sales, Customer Facing Data Scientist’s, Field Engineers, and the rest of the DataRobot team to ensure that our healthcare DataRobot users needs are being met.
- 1-2+ years of real-world experience in a data science role
- 2-4+ years of analytics experience in the healthcare industry (provider and/or payer).
- Hands-on experience building and implementing predictive models using machine learning algorithms
- Deep experience in healthcare
- Strong customer interaction experience
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets
- Fluency with scripting (Python/R)
- Understanding of the data types and software systems in healthcare (ie. claims, EHR/EMR, HL7)
- Up to 20% travel
- Experience working with an enterprise customer base and salesforce
- Great people networking skills- you built a trusted network at your current/previous company to help get stuff done quickly
- Familiarity with Spark or Hadoop or AWS and related Big Data technologies
- Experience dealing with complex customer organizations
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1