They are looking for an experienced finance/technology professional to lead their FinTech practice. In this newly created role, you will be collaborating with their Marketing, Sales, Customer Facing Data Science (CFDS), and Product Teams to develop go to market strategy for FinTech. The location for this position is flexible and requires 50% travel.
- Develop revenue target for the industry and drive strategy to execute the revenue goal.
- Interact with the customers in the FinTech industry to drive advent and usage of automated machine learning.
- Collaborate with CFDS to provide trusted advisory to the clients on data science in the context of FinTech.
- Work as a catalyst to assist our Sales and CFDS team in pre-sales and product induction effort.
- Work with the Product Team to advocate critical industry requirements and prioritize those in the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to create various educational and awareness content, design events (e.g. workshops, webinar) and manage marketing/conference budget to effectively educate customers and socialize the product in the FinTech industry. Work on Sales Enablement process and documents (eg FinTech playbook).
- Build partnership with different FinTech organizations, co-present/co-write with well known industry experts, lead DataRobot’s active participation in the FinTech & Banking fraternities.
- Able to articulate high value use cases and value proposition for AI and machine learning in FinTech.
- 5+ years of continuously progressing experience working with FinTech organizations in consulting engagements.
- Solved many problems, worked with many people within FinTech. Sold to FinTech.
- Genuine willingness and temperament in terms of working for a high energy and rapidly growing start-up.
- Deep understanding of FinTech products/ functions – and ability to be a thought leader in the space.
- Industry eminence: solid industry contacts and meaningful histories with many FinTech professionals.
- Willingness and ability to speak in the industry conferences, writing in the industry publications, independent and persuasive communication with an excellent ability to hold dialogues without creating a conflicts.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1