Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
As a Data Scientist, your responsibilities will include:
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how the users interact with the products
- Perform forecasting and goaling, designing and evaluating experiments, building and analyzing dashboards and reports, and evaluating and defining metrics
- Propose roadmap items, user behaviors, and long-term trends
- Identify new levers to help move key metrics, and build models of user behaviors for analysis
- Influence product teams through the presentation of data-based recommendations
- Automate analyses and authoring pipelines via SQL
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with SQL
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Python
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Data Scientist
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with Data Analytics and interpretation
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of statistics: hypothesis testing and regression
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1