Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. They connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For the over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
They’re fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create reporting, pipelines, monitoring and alerting systems for business and operation needs
- Provide data driven insights and deliver recommendations that address opportunities for product improvements or operation efficiency improvements
- Analyze experiments and develop and iterate on the processes to empower more efficient and rigorous experimentation
- Improve operating efficiency by streamlining requests leveraging automation or self-service analytics tools
- 2+ years experience in analytics field
- BA/BS in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field. Advanced degrees preferred but not required
- Expertise in SQL and Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus
- Deep understanding in Stats testing and technique
- Experience at a software technology company
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Strong business sense
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills, who can work effectively in a dynamic and iterative setting
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1