Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with both products
- Partner with teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute product decisions and product launches
- Forecast and goal, design and evaluate experiments, build and analyze dashboards and reports, and evaluate and define metrics
- Propose roadmap items, user behaviors, and long-term trends, identify new levers to help move key metrics, and build models of user behaviors for analysis
- Influence product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations, communicating the state of business and experiment results
- Use data infrastructure technologies such as Hadoop and Hive, MySQL, Oracle, and Vertica to automate analyses and authoring pipelines via SQL
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Data Science
- Minimum 2 years of experience with SQL
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Python
- Experience with Data Analytics
- Knowledge of statistics such as hypothesis testing and regression
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1