What You’ll Do
- Acquire, clean and structure data from various sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Develop, prototype and test predictive algorithms.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
Who You’ll Work With
Work on massive structured, unstructured, transactional and real-time data sets from a variety of sources to analyze customer usage patterns and provide actionable, intuitive, impactful insights using metrics, algorithms, and statistics.
Who You Are
- Including but not limited to a graduate/upcoming graduate of a technical degree or certification program from a Technical Boot Camp, Apprenticeship, Community College or 4-Year University.
- Experience with Oracle databases is desirable. Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.). Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.).
- Technical knowledge regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1