FocusKPI is seeking a Data Scientist to enable deep media insights through advanced analytics for our client, one of the largest retailers/e-commerce companies in the U.S.
Work Location: Remote in the U.S.Duration: 6 months contract with potential for extension and conversion, depending on budget and performance
Pay range: $50/hour to $70/hour
- Perform hands-on coding to retrieve and analyze large datasets using Python and SQL
- Integrate disparate data sources and leverage state-of-the-art analytics best practices to deliver integrated actionable insights to partners and stakeholders
- Manage and streamline data extraction process with great attention to details
- Assess the potential usefulness, validity, and rigor of new data sources
- Work with cross-functional team to ensure that the quality of the data are of the highest standard
- Help with media mix models to connect the impact of marketing tactics and business short-term and long-term outcomes
- Ph.D. degree in statistics/mathematics, engineering, computer science, economics, or a related field
- 3+ years of industry experience in data, analytics, and data science role
- Experience with advertising, measurement, and/or digital marketing analytics
- Experience with advertising technology platforms, Ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, etc.
- Proficient coding skills (SQL/Python/R)
- Deep knowledge of relational database capabilities and experience with big data technologies (Hive/Hadoop)
- Proficient BI/BA data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, ThoughtSpot, Looker, etc.)
- Experience working with Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) and/or Multi-Touch Attribution Models (MTA) is a must
- Experience with Modeling and Machine learning
- Experience with cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS, Azure
- Experience in integrating, structuring, and analyzing large amounts of data from diverse sources
- Strong project management skills and attend-to-detail documentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate complex technical topics clearly to a range of audiences and to ‘tell a story that provides insight into the business
- Passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- A collaborative mindset and sense of curiosity
- Experience with predictive modeling algorithms and optimization techniques
- Experience applying statistics to business problems
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1