Job Title: Data Scientist
Work location: Los Angeles, CA 90032
Duration: DIRECT HIRE
- Hybrid, local preferred; will consider those willing to relocate.
- Salary Range: $120,000 – $175,000 (exempt)
- Work hours: 8-5 pm
- 2 -3 steps Video/ Teams interview process
- We are seeking a Data Scientist to derive insights from the vast amounts of patient and environmental data available within our data warehouse.
- To achieve this goal, novel and creative machine learning and statistical analyses are needed.
- The incumbent will work closely with researcher teams to design analysis specifications, including input data specifications, data cleaning, algorithms, and interpretation of results.
- The incumbent will develop and implement algorithms on existing data warehouse records and may nominate new external data sources to be ingested to the data warehouse to strengthen analyses.
- Analyses will address a wide variety of clinical and research outcomes.
- The incumbent will research and implement state-of-the-art AI algorithms, apply off-the-shelf AI and data-centric tools, and collect, store, and maintain data.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated competence in developing highly scalable artificial intelligence systems with multiple dependencies across teams.
- BS in computer science, artificial intelligence, informatics, or closely related field.
- MS preferred.
- 2-5 years required experience
Basic Qualifications: Proven experience with:
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Advanced analytics and business intelligence
- Python programming
- R, SQL and other DBMS
Additional Qualifications: Proven experience with:
- Clinical informatics and healthcare data
- Technical writing
- Jupyter notebooks
- SAS, Stata, SPSS
- AWS environment and tools
- Sagemaker, TensorFlow, Kafka
- Spark, Hadoop
- Develop, test, and install new software applications, and enhances functionality of existing applications, for artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Design, develop, and implement artificial intelligence algorithms, and build scalable production systems focused on clinical and research outcomes
- Identify creative uses of artificial intelligence and potential artificial intelligence innovations in health care research
- Collaborate with a team of programmers and informatics experts to address emerging client needs
- Collect and manage new datasets with bearing on artificial intelligence analyses of healthcare data
- Create new experimental frameworks to collect data, build tools to automate data collection
- Correlate similar data to find actionable results and search through large data sets for usable information
- Create reports and presentations on analysis results
- Remain current on trends in informatics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence for healthcare
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1