Improving the on-line experience of millions of people takes great expertise. And with that generates huge amounts of data: indeed, several hundred terabyte’s a month and growing. Data Scientists sit at the heart of managing this. And it’s why they’re adding more to the team.
For them, tehir Data Scientists are the brains behind their exceedingly clever algorithms; developing hypothesis, running experiments and creating new and inventive ways to understand the vast quantities of data they collect each month.
You’ll already have proven your expertise as a Data Scientist developing new models and fine-tuning existing ones; ensuring their continued accuracy and making adaptions as the customers’ world evolves. You’ll enjoy the collaboration of working across a closely-knit Engineering and the Product department: a team that strives to delight their customers with innovative products.
Working in a growing Data Science team and reporting to Paolo (their Staff Data Scientist) your responsibilities and ownership will include:
· Identifying valuable data sources and automate collection processes;
· Undertaking pre-processing of structured and unstructured data;
· Analysing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns;
· Building predictive models and machine learning algorithms;
· Combining models through ensemble modelling;
· Presenting information using data visualization techniques;
· Proposing solutions and strategies to business challenges.
Here’s the tech you’ll be using, and you’ll need to have:-
· Knowledge of Python & SQL;
· Experience with AWS cloud services, such as SageMaker, RDS & S3 is also a plus.
As an existing Data Scientist, it goes with their saying that your highly numerate (possibly even too PhD level) and savour the challenge of solving data led problems and datamining. You’ll already have developed, maintained and improved data science solutions, created advanced statistical models. Experience with supervised/ unsupervised machine learning is a definite advantage, but not a deal breaker. Another plus would be hands-on experience with public cloud infrastructure, they use AWS but any is fine. Finally, this will be accompanied by a real-world business flair for sharing ideas and plans.
They’re growing fast, so there is plenty to learn and do – they’re a bunch of smart people doing clever stuff, and your knowledge, skills and experience will only make them, and their product, better.
If you think you’d relish this challenges, then they’re waiting to hear from you.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1