The Adobe Document Cloud Data Science team is looking for Data Scientists who can help them build data pipeline and analytics solutions that will drive the success of their Document Cloud business. You will have the opportunity to exercise creativity in problem solving by delivering inventive new solutions within their data ecosystem. They invite you to join a team of passionate data professionals to elevate their customer experiences to the next level.
What You’ll Do
- Help define and drive roadmap for delivery of usage analytics to business stakeholders
- Work with product and business teams to understand data needs, provide in-depth analytics support and share associated business insights
- Partner with other data scientists to capture and define data requirements, and build the necessary tooling required to ensure timely delivery of high-quality data
- Perform regular ad-hoc data querying and analysis to better understand customer behaviors including acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention
- Gather, synthesize and interpret disparate quantitative information sources, develop meaningful insights and clearly disseminating to key partners
- Build and update regular reporting
- Understand, monitor, QA and collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure ongoing data quality
What You Need To Succeed
- A strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large data sets for analytical purposes using SQL-like languages (Hive/Hadoop experience preferred)
- Data Engineering experience
- Familiarity with big data platforms such as Hadoop
- Experience with programming language such as Python, R
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau/Power BI
- Understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining concepts, and a record of solving problems with these methods.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other technical fields. Master is preferred
- 2 – 5 Years of experience
- Excellent communication, relationship skills, and a strong team player.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through their unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what their employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits they offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. They welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1