Are you seeking an opportunity to deliver thought leadership?
To challenge and develop both your knowledge, as well as their client’s data science capabilities?
You will join a team of highly collaborative individuals as a senior team member and play a key role in developing their capability.
You will lead client conversations, represent TIBCO at industry events, improve their data science platforms and draw together their TIBCO user community.
What will you do as their new Data Scientist?
- Customer Engagement through presales support and post-sales consulting projects.
- Collaborate across stakeholder team on specific industry knowledge, analytics user cases and customer stories.
- Product; providing input into product management and engineering for product roadmap.
- Innovation; innovate in the area of application and deployment of machine learning.
- Tool Kit Development; creating demos and templates.
- Technical Marketing; creating white papers, blogs and content for the TIBCO user community.
- Represent the team as a speaker or instructor in industry events and external conferences.
You are …
- Experience in advanced data analysis and delivery of demonstrations, projects, engagements or deployed software applications. Experience with applying predictive analytics such as machine learning and optimisation techniques to large, complex and disparate data sources.
- The ability to comfortably communicate with senior industry personnel, provide compelling presentations and demonstrations of analytics software, and the business value of analytics projects demonstrating domain knowledge in a key Industry such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Energy, Telecommunications or Retail.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science or related analytical field of study with graduate classes in statistics and data mining.
- Capable of working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Language skills: Business level English and fluency in at least 1 additional European Language.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1