The Adobe Document Cloud is seeking a Senior Software/Data Science Engineer to join the Adobe Sign Analytics team. You will work closely with the core Sign engineering team in evolving existing Sign analytics for both customers as well as internal business users.
What You’ll Do
- Help define and drive roadmap for delivery of usage analytics to business stakeholders
- Work with product and business teams to understand data needs, provide in-depth analytics support and share associated business insights
- Perform regular ad-hoc data querying and analysis to better understand customer behaviors including acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention
- Gather, synthesize and interpret disparate quantitative information sources, develop meaningful insights and clearly disseminating to key stakeholders
- Create and update regular reporting
- Create predictive models that will allow us to test various scenarios and adjust our plans based on current results
- Understand, monitor, QA and collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure on-going data quality
What You Need To Succeed
- A strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large data sets for analytical purposes using SQL-like languages (Hive/Hadoop experience preferred)
- Familiarity with big data platforms such as Hadoop
- Experience with programming language such as Python or R required
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Excellent understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining concepts, and a record of solving problems with these methods.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other technical fields. Master is preferred
- 5 – 7 Years of experience
- Excellent communication, relationship skills, and a strong team player.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1