By removing all barriers, Teespring unleashes a world of creative ideas that would never have existed. Teespring has helped creators create and sell over 25 million products in more than 80 countries across the world. And they’re just getting started…
What is the job?
Data Science is critical in realizing their mission by fueling actionable data insights to drive impact across all areas of their business from product direction, marketing strategy and operational excellence. They are looking for talented data scientists to join their team and work directly with product managers and commercial leads to drive predictive analyses, create visualizations and generate insights to grow Teespring into the best e-commerce platform. Furthermore, with the team being small, this role will be critical to shaping what Data Science looks like at Teespring.
- Master the key underlying drivers for growth in each of their different user segments – Designers, YouTubers, etc.
- Inspire new changes to the product through proactive exploration of data
- Create predictive models that assess outcomes for product and commercial initiatives
- Ensure experiments are run both efficiently and in a robust manner
- Build intuitive dashboards and visualizations to communicate insights
- Pull in data from external sources to enrich understanding of actions we can take
What do they need?
- 2+ years experience in a data science or analytics role in a business setting
- Experience analyzing funnels, features on user-facing large scale web / mobile products
- Expert in SQL and can quickly pick up on new schema as database evolves
- Expert in creating visualizations that highlight important data via Tableau, or similar
- Experience creating scripts (e.g. Python) to run complex analyses
- Highly impact driven with insatiable curiosity for how we could be better
- Data engineering / cluster management (e.g. Redshift, Airflow)
- Fluent in Git
What do they offer?
Here Are The Benefits You Will Receive
Happiness is just as important to us as hard work. What makes them different is their desire to completely change how the world thinks about commerce.
- Working with talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial teams
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company contributions toward Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Flex time and paid holidays
- Generous stock options
- Daily company-provided lunch and abundant snacks
- Endless free t-shirts!
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1