Want to join their NEW centralized data science team working on company level data projects?
Data driven decision-making is an integral part of life at Wish. It drives their success with customers and merchants. They’re looking for talented Data Scientists to continue to improve their user experiences and grow the business through data and quantitative techniques.
You should have an extensive background in a quantitative field and have a track record of using data to drive the understanding, growth, and the success of a product. You should be impact-driven, self motivated, and resourceful.
They are looking for Data Scientists to work on one or more of the following areas:
- Apply statistics techniques to improve Wish’s experimentation platform and process.
- Apply economics methodologies to understand and improve Wish’s two-sided marketplace.
- Apply optimization techniques to improve Wish’s logistics and overall user experiences.
- Apply machine learning techniques to improve Wish’s product and operation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field.
- A minimum of one year of Data Science experience in technology or research industry.
- Proficient in Python or R
- Demonstrated track record of successful projects in applying quantitative techniques to improve a product or business.
- 3+ years work experience in technology or research industry.
- Domain expert in one of the fields: statistics, machine learning, optimization, and economics.
Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Their mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. They bring together world-class technical talent with a passion for connecting relevant products to relevant people.
Learn More About Them
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. They provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. They do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, they will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1