Our AI-powered knowledge base brings companies into the future of automation and insights. Our platform uses machine learning to surface relevant information in the right context, keeps regularly changing information up-to-date, and delivers it through chat, email or intranet. We are also the creator of the BotChain, a ?decentralized? ?bot? ?registration,? ?identification,? ?communication,? ?and? ?audit platform? ?built? ?on? ?the? ?Ethereum? ?blockchain? ?and? ?focused? ?on? ?businesses enabling the future of workplace automation and communications
What You Will Be Doing
As a member of our data science team, you will be responsible for data-driven improvements to our natural language processing models. You will work to improve our knowledge creation, management, and delivery technologies.
- Clean, annotate, and analyze textual data from both structured and unstructured sources
- Contribute to the machine learning models powering customer-facing products
- Participate and present in research discussions around current methods and techniques
- Work with engineers to implement and deploy model updates to production systems
What You Need for this Position
- Demonstrated experience with machine learning methods and techniques
- Experience with Python
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualization
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, and numerical computation
- Experience with natural language processing
What’s In It for You
So, if you are a Data Scientist with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MM21-1508077 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Mark Metrakos – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1