This position is responsible for the ongoing analysis and improvement of DiscoverOrg’s data inventory. As a Data Analyst, you will analyze business information from the perspective of marketing and sales professionals, in order to ensure that DiscoverOrg continues to deliver the highest quality data products to their customers. In this position, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on DiscoverOrg’s core product, while further developing your technical and data analysis skills along the way.
- Work closely with technical and business development teams to provide support and guidance on data quality and data content across DiscoverOrg’s database of 100M+ People and 19M+ companies.
- Work closely with a variety of teams including Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Data Researchers.
- Diagnose issues in data quality, identify gaps and errors in logic, and evaluate potential data partners.
- Implement proactive improvements to processes and methods for gathering and aggregating data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (i.e. Math, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) and 1+ years of experience working in a data-related capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – you are interested in making sense of large quantities of data and see patterns quickly
- Innovative – you aren’t afraid to question the status quo with new and inventive solutions to difficult problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Strong Interpersonal/Teamwork Skills
- An ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables), SQL, or data analysis related tools
- Preferred: Experience with Python (or R), or other coding experience
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1