At Datadog, they’re on a mission to build the best monitoring platform in the world. They operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—and high availability, providing always-on alerting, visualization, and tracing for their customers’ infrastructure and applications around the globe.
Their engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way. They need you to design and build machine learning-powered products that help their customers learn from their data and make better decisions in real-time.
You will have a fantastic team of data engineers to support you, a collaborative environment to encourage your work, and the best technologies for performing data science at high scale in your toolkit.
Join them to build powerful, intelligent data systems. In a typical week as a Data Scientist, you might:
- Present the latest academic research papers to your team.
- Research and benchmark the latest algorithms that can be used for their particular use-cases.
- Apply machine learning algorithms and statistical techniques to build new product features.
- Deploy a new feature to production, instantly affecting customers with your work.
- Mentor other data scientists on your team.
- Explore and find meaning in extremely high volumes of data.
- Investigate and fix a production issue from a service your team owns.
- You have 2 + years of professional experience
- You are fluent in SQL / relational algebra.
- You have mastered working with data in a language such as Python, R, or Julia.
- You’ve done data science at high scale with tools like Hadoop and Spark.
- You have backend programming experience in one or more languages.
- You have significant experience in applying machine learning to real business problems.
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment and thrive on autonomy.
- You care about code simplicity and performance.
- You have a BS/MS/Ph.D. in a scientific field or equivalent experience.
- You can explain complex ideas and algorithms in understandable ways.
- You’ve written production data pipelines.
- You’re familiar with time series analysis.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1