At Fidelity’s ArtificialIntelligence Center of Excellence (COE), you won’t be just tinkering around the edges, you’ll be building critical solutions that will benefit their clients for years to come. They work closely with business stakeholders, collect requirements and deliver high-value AI/ML solutions that drive customer and business value. Those of them who love to work with data see this as the pinnacle of opportunities that you cannot find anywhere else in the industry.
The AIML (ArtificialIntelligence and Machine Learning) team contributes to the vitality and growth of the organization through researching and building complex, cutting edge and scalable AI algorithms, models, platforms and technologies to significantly improve customer experience and drive business results. Their team of high caliber scientists, mathematicians and statisticians use rigorous quantitative approaches to ensure that they are efficiently building algorithms and technology relevant to the business or customer experience issue at hand.
The Expertise You Have
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or related technical fields.
- Advanced knowledge in model evaluation, tuning and performance, operationalization and scalability of scientific techniques and establishing decision strategies.
- Hands-on experience developing supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms (regression, decision trees/random forest, neural networks, feature selection/reduction, clustering, parameter tuning, etc.),
- Experience in evaluating and making decisions around the use of new or existing tools for a project.
- Experience in projects involving large scale-multi dimensional databases, complex business infrastructure, and cross-functional teams. Three to five successfully launched ML projects would be ideal.
- Programming skills in Python, Spark, Scala, R or MatLab
The Skills You Bring
- Your solid skills in algorithm development and predictive modeling
- You have deep knowledge of some combination of the following:
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Deep Learning, Neural Networks
- Real-Time Event Detection and Scoring
- Time series analysis, Econometrics
- Robotic Process Automation
- Cloud ML
The Value You Deliver
You will partner with business stakeholders to identify/prioritize top AI opportunities, create business/technical requirements, transform large volumes of data into AI-driven solutions using creative, cutting edge open-source methods/technologies, lead ML strategy and road map planning, work across teams and influence the direction of external teams. The ideal candidate will combine expert AI/ML/OpenSource/Tech knowledge with hands-on experience building algorithms/models/programming and outstanding business skills (revenue/cost drivers, customer experience, customer journey, communication, etc.) to manage and deliver complex/critical projects driving significant value to Fidelity.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1