Join Vodafone UK Big Data and work with sophisticated technologies, turning unstructured data into something pragmatic, to solve real-world problems.
What will you be doing?
You will be Creating advanced analytics and machine learning solutions that provide actionable business insight to Vodafone and its stakeholders.
As well as that you will also be developing predictive models with large and varied datasets, working with a community of colleagues across advanced analytics, technology, and data and customer functions.
You will also contribute to the wider community to enable an advanced analytics capability across Vodafone globally.
Who are they looking for?
- Professional and/or academic experience with deep statistical modeling techniques.
- Experience in using big data and machine learning techniques to develop models and algorithms from large volumes of data.
- Experience in visualization, creating graphical static and interactive displays of multidimensional data sets that clearly communicate insight
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multinational functional teams
- Analytical and critical thinking with a strong desire to deliver and develop
- Expertise in data manipulation: use of structured data tools (e.g., SQL), & unstructured data tools and platforms (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL)
- Proficiency in statistical packages and ML/DL libraries/frameworks (Pandas, SciPy, PyTorch, Spark MLlib, TensorFlow)
- Deep statistical modeling understanding (expertise in deep learning and reinforcement learning would be preferred)
- Familiarity with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, D3, Carto)
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms, e.g. AWS, GCP.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. They offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From their market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plans, and share schemes they are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.
The future is exciting.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1