What they’re looking for
- Data Scientists- Using our analytics expertise, they help their clients find hidden insights in mass data sets so you can plan more effective responses to tough challenges.
- Data Engineers – Their data engineering and architecture expertise helps unlock their client’s data, opening doors to new business opportunities, optimal organizational performance, and great user experience.
- Data Architects – they’re experts in uncovering the real story buried in data. They are looking for data architects who know how the future data platforms look like and know how they interact with existing legacy clients’ architecture.
In Recent Projects Their Team Have
- Analyzed the blogosphere to identify influencers
- Used voice and text analytics to predict customer sentiments and Net Promotor Scores
- Created an internet of things trial for an FTSE 100 company
- Used unstructured data to predict breaches in the ethical behavior of global organizations
- Used deep learning to uncover optimal settings to make a pharmaceutical manufacturing process 15% more efficient
- Analyzed live audio data to create individual sound zones
- Used neural networks to detect patterns in massive highly non-linear time-series.
Who do they want?
- A degree, Masters, or Ph.D. from a leading university in mathematics, operational research, physics, finance, and economics, or computer science.
- A genuine affinity for problem-solving – an inquisitive mind who wants to solve the trickiest challenges whilst working with incredible colleagues.
- Existing experience in consulting would be beneficial although we equally like in-house experience
- Experience in conducting analysis for evidence-based decision making, developing models, and decision support tools or building business cases for investment decisions.
- They work independently of any particular platform so they can provide unbiased client advice and choose the best approach for their clients
- Existing experience in consulting would be beneficial although they equally like in-house experience
- An inquisitive mind that wants to solve the trickiest challenges whilst working with incredible colleagues.
For Senior Candidates
- Experience in leading teams and developing people’s skills and capabilities.
- Experience of leading and delivering solutions that involved any of the following specialisms: advanced analytics and data science, big data, cloud-based business intelligence, and data visualization.
- Experience in leading and delivering complex business intelligence and analytical projects in consulting or industry.
Benefits Package At PA
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days of annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax-efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Their team is growing and they want the brightest minds to join their AI and Data Analytics, the team. They are looking for specialist/top performers who would like to build a positive human future in technology and data-driven world.
They believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles, and skillsets.
This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which their people develop, and their clients enjoy enduring results. They’re committed to recruiting, promoting, and rewarding their people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
They welcome international applications, but they are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1