Objectives of this Role
- Collaborate with product design and engineering to develop an understanding of needs
- Research and devise innovative statistical models for data analysis
- Enable smarter business processes—and implement analytics for meaningful insights
- Keep current with technology and industry developments
- Work as the lead data strategist, building models to improve internal efficiency and customer experience
- Work closely with the engineering team to strategize and execute the development of data products
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across various domains and industries
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with software developers and machine learning engineers.
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for client business needs, and collect large structured and unstructured datasets and variables
- Analyze data for trends and patterns, and Interpret data with a clear objective in mind
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems
Skills And Qualifications
- Degree in statistics, applied mathematics, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in data science
- Proficiency in data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Advanced pattern recognition and predictive modeling experience
- Advanced use of SQL, R, Python
- Experience with machine learning models
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects
- Master’s degree in stats, applied math, or related discipline
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Professional certifications
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But they’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as the ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot is a leading growth platform on a mission to help millions of organizations grow better. They build the software and systems that empower businesses to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. They’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through their core values of flexibility, autonomy, transparency, and belonging. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, they’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about their company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views and learns about their commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build their remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe remotely and in their offices. Visit their careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1