The Adobe product team is seeking an experienced data science professional to help drive a culture of evidence-based decision-making. They have strong connections with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, InDesign, and many other popular creative applications. This is an outstanding opportunity to work closely with some of the most popular creative products in the world. Further, they will be defining the future of these tools and capabilities along with identifying the accelerants for growth through a data-driven approach together in a stellar team of engineering, product, research, design, marketing, and YOU.
Not a requirement but especially unique here is the additional opportunity to flex your Product Manager chops as well! If you are a unicorn and love to dip between analyzing data as well as taking the reins in defining the product, this role may be a perfect fit.
They thrive when working in a team that answers business questions and tackles customer problems; you could be at the heart of this team!
What You’ll Do
- Translate complex questions into analysis and queries to better understand customer behaviors including acquisition, engagement, conversion, and retention to advocate for data-forward thinking within a growth-minded team
- Design, implement and analyze results from A/B/n experiments using appropriate statistical techniques to mitigate bias and interpret statistical significance
- Build data access tools and processes that allow semi-technical members to explore, slice, and dice data.
- Build dashboards to enable self-service data consumption for key collaborators
- Work with engineering teams to understand existing product instrumentation and bridge gaps in data streams
- Partner with data engineers to optimize scheduled jobs for regular reporting and build custom data sets for tailored needs
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in data science
- BS or MS degree in an analytical field: data science, statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, etc or equivalent practical experience
- Experience querying/extracting and analyzing data using SQL
- Experience using Python or R for data mining and analysis
- Experience in Hive, Tableau, Excel (Charting and Pivot Tables), and/or PowerBI
- Developing data visualizations and storytelling to optimally communicate analysis results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large datasets using SQL-like languages (Hive, Spark, Presto, etc)
- Familiarity with descriptive and inferential statistics (e.g. t-test, chi-square, ANOVA, correlation, regression, etc.) to understand usage behaviors and generate hypotheses
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1