They work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships, and passion, their innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential. Their decency quotient, or DQ, drives their culture and everything they do inside and outside of their company. They cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. They believe that their differences enable them to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
Brighterion, a Mastercard company, was founded in 2000 and acquired by Mastercard in 2017. They deliver a leading artificial intelligence and machine learning platform that provides real-time mission-critical intelligence from any data source, regardless of type, complexity, or volume. Their AI solution secures billions of transactions monthly and is used and trusted by many of the world’s leading organizations and governments in payments, compliance, financial markets, security and defense, healthcare, Internet of Things, marketing, and more. Currently, they serve 74/100 of the largest U.S. banks and more than 2,000 customers worldwide, processing more than 100 billion transactions annually.
It Encompasses The Following Activities
- Familiar with the latest AI and ML technologies
- Support current deployed AI models and pipelines.
- Research the best way to leverage new technologies in current modeling pipelines
They are currently seeking a talented and passionate data scientist to join their growing team. You will turn product ideas into the production A.I model. In this role, you will lead projects and design new or improve existing AI models with an understanding of business and technical issues. Also, you will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with development, QA, and business partners to tackle a variety of challenges.
- Support and improve current deployed AI models.
- Design and implement data-driven AI models for different use cases.
- Research alternative techniques and technologies. If not available in the existing framework, design, and implement an approach in Java or Python.
- Communicate results to the customer and provide a recommendation
- Research the best configuration parameters of the new AI and ML technologies to provide the optimal outcome for a given vertical.
- Establish metrics that measure the output of the model.
All About You/Essential Skills
- Strong Mathematics and Statistics background
- Strong experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Proficient in Python. Familiarity with algorithms, data wrangling tools (pandas, dask, etc.), plotting libraries, machine learning libraries (scikit-learn). Must be able to automate tasks using Python and any open-source tools at scale. Familiarity with any deep learning framework (TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch) is a huge plus.
- Strong experience with SQL language and large data manipulation
- Problem solver
- Team Player, sense of urgency and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- BS in computer science or a related field, Graduate degrees preferred
Due to COVID-19, most of their employees are working from home. They’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. They value the safety of each member of their community because they know they’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1