- Develops, validates, and executes algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns, and recommend solutions.
- Explores, examines, and interprets large volumes of data in various forms.
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve moderately complex business problems. utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses.
- Develops data structures and pipelines to organize, collect, and standardize data that helps generate insights and addresses reporting needs.
- Uses data visualization techniques to effectively communicate analytical results and support business decisions.
- Creates and evaluates the data needs of assigned projects and assures the integrity of the data.
- Explores existing data and recommend additional sources of data for improvements.
- Documents projects including business objectives, data gathering, and processing, detailed set of results and analytical metrics.
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to present information to various audiences.
- Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Demonstrates proficiency in several areas of data modeling, machine learning algorithms, statistical analysis, data engineering, and data visualization.
- Ability to work with large data sets from multiple data sources.
- 3 years of relevant programming or analytic experience.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline.
Percent Of Travel Required
0 – 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, they are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. They are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, they are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
They are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. They do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability, or protected veteran status. They proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists, and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1