Acorn AI is one of the largest AI companies exclusively dedicated to life sciences. It’s built on Medidata’s platform that includes the industry’s largest structured, standardized, and growing clinical trial data repository consisting of 17,000+ trials and 4.5M patients. Their team is composed of over 40 Ph.D./Masters statisticians, data scientists, analytical product leads, former FDA biostatisticians, and computational genomicists.
Acorn AI is looking for individuals who will help them tackle some of the most complex questions facing the industry today using their proprietary AcornAI platform and advanced analytics. In this role, you will research and develop statistical models. At Acorn AI, they never work alone. This role will partner heavily with all of the key stakeholder functions including Product, Delivery, Engineering, partnerships, and Biostatistics. Successful candidates will be skilled in analytical/quantitative thinking, structured communication and excited about building the next horizon of Medidata’s journey of powering smarter treatments and healthier people.
- Solve some of the most complex problems in healthcare, translating complex data into meaningful insights
- Design, develop, and validate statistical models for novel medical applications. Areas of team focus include Clinical Trial analytics
- Provide support functions around model-building, including data cleaning and code review
- Ability to understand and peer review complex, multivariable statistical models and data analytics solutions using machine learning algorithms
- Ability to work independently on complex and diverse issues and propose solutions
- Bring to production developed methods and code for integration with existing/new products
- Work directly with their team comprised of the brightest minds in technology, research, and mathematics as well as senior interfaces from leading life sciences companies across the globe
- Ability to translate business challenges into data pipelines & model framework, owning and driving successful projects
- Strong verbal and written communication; collaborative focus
- Fluency in statistical tools and programming languages that allow you to be self-sufficient in handling data (R, Python, SQL)
- Ability to apply Machine Learning techniques (classification, regressions, feature selection, etc.)
Your Education & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Bioinformatics or another quantitative field with a strong foundation in statistical methodology
- 3-4+ years of experience with statistical analysis in a healthcare related field
- Experience with large healthcare datasets, Machine Learning techniques (classification, regressions, feature selection, etc.)
- Experience using Git version control
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Their products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of the most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving them the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, they pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting for patients sooner.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1