They are a passionate team working to build a best-in-class healthcare product designed to make high-quality healthcare easy to access.
They are looking for a technically strong data scientist with good training in machine learning.
- Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional modeling and problem-solving skills to work through different challenges in ambiguous situations.
- Detail Oriented: You have an enviable level of attention to details, and catch things that others miss.
- Communicator: Ability to communicate analytical results to senior leaders, and peers.
- Influencer: Innovative scientist with the ability to identify opportunities and develop novel modeling approaches in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and gain support with data and storytelling.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field (math, physics, statistics, economics)
- Experience with Python (SciPy, NumPy), SQL
- Experience with data visualization and presentation, turning complex analysis into insights.
- Strong background in statistics
- Familiarity with building dashboards and other tools that allow decision makers to interpret results easily
- Experience collaborating with business and finance
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team and demonstrable track record dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering results in an agile, dynamic environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills, ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1