Airbnb’s mission is to make people around the world feel like they can belong anywhere. They want their guests to be able to find any type of place that they need, wherever they are — from private rooms for the social traveler to entire homes for the large family, from event spaces for an offsite to the perfect venue for that rustic wedding.
The Homes Business focuses on helping guests experience the world in a more authentic and meaningful way by staying with gracious hosts who offer their own unique spaces and hospitality. Their guests connect with those hosts through the Airbnb marketplace, which is unlike any other in the world.
About Airbnb For Work
On Airbnb for Work, they strive to foster a sense of belonging in the workplace and to make it easy for all professionals to get out of the office to travel, connect and collaborate. Their team is responsible for building products to help companies and their employees experience the best of Airbnb, and bringing them to the world through marketing, sales, and other cross-functional initiatives.
They are seeking a data scientist to partner with their product managers, engineers, designers, senior business partners and other data scientists to drive the strategy of this crucial segment of their business. If you are passionate about leveraging data to drive product and business decisions, they want to hear from you!
- Identify/size growth opportunities and develop hypotheses
- Develop robust metrics to inform strategy and decision-making
- Create and maintain dashboards to provide insights to cross-functional partners
- Measure the incremental impact of product changes and other initiatives through experiments and other causal inference techniques
- Identify effective targeting and segmentation for marketing campaigns
- Develop and iterate on machine learning models to personalize the experience for companies and business travelers
- Identify opportunities to improve their supply for work travelers
- Present results and recommendations to leadership
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field preferred
- A “business owner” mindset, with an ability to work cross-functionally and a keen interest in strategy and operations
- Experience designing and analyzing experiments and using them to guide product decisions. Experience working on B2B products a plus!
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Fluency in the core toolkit of Data Science:
- R/Python; SQL/Hive
- Manipulating large-scale data sets
- Building data pipelines
- Descriptive and predictive modeling
- Metrics development
- Implementing visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- $2000 yearly employee travel coupon
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- 401K match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1