- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how their users interact with both their consumer and business products.
- Define problems and opportunities in a complex or ambiguous area.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Business teams to solve problems and identify new levers to improve user experience.
- Monitoring key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics.
- Influencing product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations, and clearly communicating the state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math/Statistics, Physics, Economics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches. Experience in SQL or other programming languages.
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions, ML systems).
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with product and leadership teams to influence strategy.
- Experience in industrial-organizational psychology or operations research, particularly in an enterprise product environment
- Development experience in any scripting language (Python, R, etc.)
- Experience with distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. They do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. They also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in their recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let them know at email@example.com.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1