Are you passionate about Facebook’s product, analytics and technology? The Analytics team is looking for fast-moving analytics candidates and data junkies who want to make an impact. Candidates will help own analytics for a particular product or business at Facebook and work with product managers and engineers to translate the analysis into a meaningful impact on the business. Please note that candidates will have a general interview and then they will make a determination of actual team assignments.
- Perform large-scale data analysis and develop effective statistical models for segmentation, classification, optimization, time series, etc.
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key business metrics and provide actionable insights
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross-functional groups
- Work closely with Product or Engineering & Operations teams to proactively create the rule and manage decisions
- Prioritize leads so that the teams work on the most valuable cases
- Suggest improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or related technical field
- Experience utilizing both qualitative analyses (e.g., content analysis, phenomenology, hypothesis testing) and quantitative analysis techniques (e.g., clustering, regression, pattern recognition, descriptive and inferential statistics)
- Experience in presenting qualitative and quantitative data
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Experience as a Programmer – Python, Perl, Java, and/or C++
- Experience in collaborating with individuals and organizations
- Internship experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. They do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. They also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in their recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let them know at firstname.lastname@example.org.