- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science, Economics, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience as an analyst or in an analytical role (i.e. sales support, market research, financial analysis).
- Experience analyzing data and creating reports with database query tools (e.g. SQL) and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Dashboards).
- Ph.D. in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- Experience with big data and cloud platforms to deploy large-scale data science solutions.
- Experience working in industries such as retail, consumer electronics, or telecom (including in a client-facing consulting or advisory capacity), and the ability to navigate intricate business organizations and manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- Knowledge of media and the statistical algorithms typically used in marketing analytics.
- Ability to be adaptable and act with a sense of urgency when needed.
About The Job
In this role, you will be a member of a new team focused on tools and methodologies to generate impact for Android’s Go-to-market approach. You will help design the analytical infrastructure, and use your expertise in data analytics, statistics, and causal inference to help maximize business growth.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance their partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Their team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping their long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. They build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. They collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with their most complex and strategic partners.
- Support intricate Go-to-Market engagements to understand incrementality and effectiveness of actions on Android device sales with data science solutions.
- Design new methodologies, pull necessary data, build statistical and machine-learned models with accuracy, and analyze experiments, applying critical thinking throughout.
- Collaborate across internal teams and manage opportunities and challenges in ways that improve processes.
- Communicate and visualize insights to multiple levels of stakeholders with clarity, to help inform decision-making.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. They also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1